>> June 11, 2012
Integrating your Adsense data will let you make some useful report in Google Analytics.Google Analytics as you know let webmasters to make report on website.It is a must have in a webmaster's tool kit.
Ok let me show you how can you integrate the Adsense with Google Analytics.
- Log on to the Google Analytics( I prefer to use google Chrome)
- On the home screen of Analytics you can see the 'Admin tab',Click the tab
- Now you can see different accounts you had, select an account.Which will display different option your account have, each will work on different matter.
- Click on the data sources tab and again the Adsense Tab, lies under the main tabs.
- Hit the Link account button , select your domain and profile and save.
Now Google Analytics will save your settings. You also can un link the settings if you needed.
Now you know , how to do...